BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Flip
Fluorite | Level 6
ROFLMAO
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hello,
I m also planning to write Advance sas certification exam, If you have any material or book which is helpful for this please forward me seacoral81@gmail.com
DavidJ
Calcite | Level 5
Take the prep classes offered by SAS if possible. And stop asking for the "Question packs" learn the bleeping material!
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to write BASE SAS Certification, please anybody post the certification questions and use full tips(any material such as PDF or E books) to get prepare for the same( advice me if any material to follow if you know to get this cert easily). ... you can reach me to patsebooks@gmail.com, or 91 9663374848
If any one ready share your experience about BASE SAS Cert please...........

Thanks
Patil MG
Flip
Fluorite | Level 6
I just walked in and took it cold. It's not that bad.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi
Had done advanced certification but still don't know where to start for job, also new to this field.

Please advice

Thanks
Saszealot
Calcite | Level 5
This is absolutely, ridiculous, we worked our asses off to pass these exams,and now people are using shortcut to pass the exams. SAS Institute need to do something. Where do they get the question banks from ? are they hackers or what? Anyway, you can't cheat your way in the job market, employers now give written tests during interviews to test your proficiency in Sas Programming and those who studied applied statistics will definitely have an edge.
That is why I salute society of actuary (SOA), you can't beat them, you have to work, hard, harder and hardest to pass their exams,no short cut.
I will devote my time to SOA exams,since SAS certifications will soon be flooded with quacks. Message was edited by: Obessed_with_SAS
Data Analyst Opening
Marketing – Virginia Beach, VA

The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), a global leader in Christian programming and humanitarian relief, is seeking a Data Analyst to provide quality solutions in the analysis, development, and implementation of information delivery reporting for targeted marketing and fundraising intelligence.

The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:

•Strong experience with SAS reporting applications, including SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Business Intelligence tools
•Ability to gather and review requirements and provide accurate estimates of work
•Familiar with relational database concepts and complex business application architectures
•Experience writing reports in SAS and Microsoft Reporting Services
•Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio, SAS and SQL
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite including Word, Excel, and Project
•Excellent written and oral communications, teamwork and leadership skills
•Ability to prioritize work and juggle multiple tasks
•Strong customer service skills

CBN is a leader in Christian television, producing network-quality programming and providing humanitarian relief efforts around the world. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 in conversation