BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi !

I planning to write SAS certification on 27th of dec , please anybody post the certification questions ....

thanks
srika
22 REPLIES 22
deleted_user
Not applicable
Please refer SAS notes. Message was edited by: SASque
deleted_user
Not applicable
Please refer SAS notes Message was edited by: SASque
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thankfully, SAS Institute are wise to this sort of cheating and question banks that have been stolen or dreamed up have very little value.

One thing is certain, employers in the financial services industry especially expect honesty of their employees and this lack of integrity would immediately exclude the applicant from employment.

Stop looking for easy paths at someone else's expense, and learn the material. Lots of people do.
deleted_user
Not applicable
HI Priyash !

Thanks for your reply,but by the time you posted me have written the sas certification exam got 88%.Now I want to get in to clinical trial fied I would like to know the what are the reports,weekly and monthly we usaully generate in clinical trials.(k.srika@yahoo.com is my e-mail id you can send me the anykind of details regarding sas clinical trials.
deleted_user
Not applicable
hii,
its good to hear..ur score..even i'm plannin to write SAS certification .hw did u prepare???books you referred???how was the exam..i mean..the questions???
deleted_user
Not applicable
hai,

i am planning to take Base SAS certification exam.Can u send the question bank.

thanqs in advance.
deleted_user
Not applicable
i want to know more about sas base certification. please give me the details regarding modules and other details
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi SASque,

I am planning on taking Base and Advanced Prog certification and would like to see if you could send any material that you have. It would really help me in preparing.

Thanks,
Raj
deleted_user
Not applicable
can u send me the q bank..meplanning to write SAS certification exam.my id -kiahz22@gmail.com
deleted_user
Not applicable
hai am new to this forum.even i also need the base sas certification questions pls send to me also.here is my gmail id.
bhaviforu@gmail.com
achander
Calcite | Level 5
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. Do share with me info reg SAS Base certn, since I should register for the exam shortly. Pls help me out with the question bank if u have any. My email id is trishasudarsh@yahoo.co.in
deleted_user
Not applicable
just wanted that wuestion back to assess myself for the exam. pls reply me.
vish
Calcite | Level 5
Hi SASque,

I am planning on taking Base and would like to see if you could send any material and sample questions that you have. It would really help me in preparing.

Thanks,
Vish
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Can u send me the sas questions for advanced sas

Thanks in advance

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 in conversation