BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
L_L
Calcite | Level 5 L_L
Calcite | Level 5

Dear all

could anyone help me to create a table like the one shown below?

Trattamento

Placebo          A               B            pvalue

n                                xxx               xxx            xxx   

mean                         xxx              xxx             xxx            xxxx

median                      xxx             xxx             xxx

min                             xxx             xxx             xxx

max                           xxx             xxx               xxx

male                         xxx                xxx             xxx            xxxx

female                      xxx               xxx              xxx

What is the better way to do it?

I'm using a proc report but I have some problem with the style. For example the output is with border and I would like to create something without lines.

Thank in advance for any help

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi,

The best style for this type of report is the JOURNAL style...it has only black and white output and no interior table lines.

For examples of performing other cosmetic changes with Proc REPORT you should search LexJansen.com for Pharmasug papers on the creation of clinical reports. In addition, my SGF paper, "Creating Complex Reports" had several different examples of this type of report.

And you may find that someone at your company already has produced a similar report, if you investigate.

Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation