BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am looking for any good techniques / code samples / white papers on doing a microsimulation in SAS, in particular related to people's selection of health insurance coverage. I need to be able to model some alternative State-sponsored coverage proposals.
4 REPLIES 4
Yossi
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,
I need to know how to do a regression with a multilevel analyses. In my case, I want to modelize Hospitalization rate= Exposure Age Sex. The problem is that my Exposure is at group level (municipality) and the other variables (age sex) are at individual level. Can anyone help please..
Wub_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7
@deleted_user I was about to post same question today but found yours while searching. Were you able to find any relevant resources?

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Wub_SAS  - It looks like deleted_user is not a current user so I'd suggest creating a new post.

Wub_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7
Oh, thank you for the alert. I will post a new one then.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation