BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MKorb_UHG
Calcite | Level 5
I have multiple position openings for a Clinical Data Analyst with SAS in the Minneapolis, MN area and am having difficulty finding candidates. This is definitely more of an analytical role, not programming. We will pay for relocation. Does anyone know anyone who might be interested? If so please feel free to email me at mkorb@uhc.recruitservices.com to learn more. Many Thanks for your help!
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
If you were to go to SASCommunity.org, you would find an open discussion forum used by SAS people on all manner of topics.

One of the subject areas you will find on the left hand navigation bar is "Opportunity registry". A number of positions have been posted there in the past, and it is likely to be one of the more fruitful places to advertise in.

This discussion forum is read by a much smaller subset of experienced SAS programmers and may not give you good value for your time.

Good luck finding the right pegs for your openings.

Kind regards

David P.S. might I also respectfully suggest that using a subject like "USA - MN United Health ..." might have a better chance of success than "SAS Programmers wanted" which seems to be a fairly common title. David

Message was edited by: dkvj

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation