BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi All.

I have a degree in life sciences and I am interested in pursuing a career in clinical data management.I want to train in SAS in that field.But I am not able to gather the info regarding this.I am interested in SAS SOLUTIONS FOR LIFE SCIENCES .But among the 200 courses that they have I am not able to gather under what catagory I fall under and the course I should be training.I found HEALTH CARE DATA AND THE SAS SYSTEM,but I am not sure wheather this particular course would qualify me as a Clinical data mananger.I live in USA .I would appreciate any info from you .

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
For more help with training questions, you can speak with an expert curriculum consultant at 800-333-7660 or send an e-mail to training@sas.com for more help. If you need more help than the curriculum consultant can give you then they will refer you to an instructor or subject matter expert.

Since the SAS Solution for Life Sciences involves 2 different solution areas
http://www.sas.com/industry/pharma/index.html (SAS Drug Development or SAS for Life Science Sales and Marketing), there may not be a single class to help you get qualified to be a clinical data manager -- you may find that you need a variety of classes in both statistics and data management areas -- to include, but not limited to -- beginning and advanced programming, SAS Macro, SQL, Data Integration Studio, etc.

cynthia
SunilGupta
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi,

You may be interested in my new and unique class, Best Practices in SAS Statistical Programming for Regulatory Submission. It will be a two-day intense and comprehensive class in New Brunswick, New Jersey. During these two days, I expect to review all the details in the submission process and SAS macros for validating and producing publication-quality summary tables. I will also be available to answer any questions you may have.

Best Practices in SAS Statistical Programming for Regulatory Submission
- Download Class Outline and Brochure:
[http://www.cfpa.com/PDF/2009/2234,C8-185,0903-409.pdf]
- More update to date information on Class:
[http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Best_Practices_in_SAS_Statistical_Program
ming_for_Regulatory_Submission]

- Best Practices in SAS Class Description:
This course is intended for anyone directly or indirectly responsible for
the creation, content or validation of summary tables, data lists and
graphs used to support research, drug or medical device efficacy and
safety in a regulatory submission. Professionals in the pharmaceutical,
biotechnology and medical device industries who want to be 21 CFR Part 11
compliant in relation to the SAS programming environment will benefit from
this unique course. Effective and practical solutions to address real-
world issues will be provided.

This class is offered through The Center for Professional Advancement, an
organization which is CEU accredited.

Regards,
Sunil

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation