BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BBO
Pyrite | Level 9 BBO
Pyrite | Level 9

My company licenses SAS Visual Analytics but has yet to install it.  Does anyone have examples from healthcare - clinical or health care cost- data that shows the adavntages of VA that they are willing to share?  I am trying to persuade the powers that be that we need this installed.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
BBO
Pyrite | Level 9 BBO
Pyrite | Level 9

Or perhaps share what factors or capabilities persuaded your companies to add visual analytics.  Thanks.

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

It's a shame to hear you don't have the software installed yet.

The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare have been using SAS Visual Analytics when it was first released to produce its publications via the internet. Have a look at their Children's Health Indicator reports they have available at http://www.aihw.gov.au/chi/

One of the main advantages I've seen SAS customers benefit from in using SAS Visual Analytics is reducing the production of paper-based static reports and providing organizations an opportunity to modernize and update their reporting processes and content. Also the ability to make real-time or close-to-real-time decisions from mobile devices, while out and about, as operational dashboards and reports are updated during the day.

If you are after non-Health Care specific facitors, you may want to post your question in the SAS Visual Analytics community.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
BBO
Pyrite | Level 9 BBO
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you so much for the information - I will definitely use it as part of the case I am making for installation of VA. And yes, I am looking specifically within the healthcare/health insurance community to make my case.  Nothing else will make an impact.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation