BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
We are working on a project with our client to fill multiple openings for Bio-Statistical SAS Programmers based out of Swiftwater, PA. If you are interested please contact me ASAP at 973-481-0100 Ext 3074. I appreciate if you send an updated resume to me at kamal.Buddiraju@vernascietific.com for review before we speak.

Job title: Bio-Statistical SAS Programmer
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Expected End date: Until the end 2008 or January 2009

Educational requirements
MS in Bio-statistics/Computer Science

Industry Experience requirements
Three (3) plus years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biologics industry.

Working Knowledge
Possess good working knowledge of SAS Version 8.2 or higher. Familiar with Proc Report, SAS Graphics, SAS/STAT, etc. Should be able to write new SAS code to generate tables, listings and figures.

Interpersonal skills
Able to function in a team setting with good verbal and written skills
Additional skills that will be considered a plus in the candidate’s evaluation.

Nice to have: Experience with electronic biological applications (eBLA), NDA, CTD/eCTD submission to Regulatory Agencies. Experience generating Items 10 and 11 of the FDA regulation for electronic submissions would be a plus.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Kamalakar
973-481-0100 x:3074
kamal.buddiraju@vernascientific.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation