BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Tcook
Calcite | Level 5

Please I want to sit for the above examination but I need just one comprehensive study material out of the list. I would appreciate if someone can give me the name of the BEST BOOK for the above so that I can buy and start preparation. Thanks

NB: Anyone with useful link/name of book also for SAS Statistical Business Analyst should also help.

6 REPLIES 6
umashankersaini
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Are you done with SAS Base certification, if yes then you need to go for : Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 – Accelerated Version

Please refer : SAS clinical certification prep guide , Base SAS Procedure guide and some more statistical procedures guide...

Sorry, there is no short cut and nothing is in one container.

Regards

Uma Shanker Saini

Tcook
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks. I am done with the Base programming. I did see list of materials on the sas site but then I was wondering if there is any recommended text anyone has used or if I should go ahead and read the whole recommended text? They are not on the cheap side and I really can't afford buying them all that was my reason for asking about just a text.

umashankersaini
Quartz | Level 8

I will try my best to provide you some good stuff from my clinical sas background friend... but you need to wait.....Let me try to help you....

Tcook
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks a lot. I will wait.

umashankersaini
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Have a look at this path :  http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63347/HTML//default/viewer.htm#statug_calis_sect0...

this path is for statistical procedures, even you can download the pdf as well...

Another path, will be soon.....

Regards

Uma Shanker Saini

sunilzood
Calcite | Level 5

Uma, Please help to understand the difference in Clinical line vs SAS Advance Line, What is good to go as carrier ...?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation