BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

Currently my company just has SAS 8.2. As such we are generating datasets and no reports are created. But we are looking forward to expand our job nature & extend lot more features to our client. So while doing a ground search, I found SAS/ASSIST would be lot more useful. Also want to know abt the advantage of upgrading to 9.1 & wat additional features does it has? It could be helpful if anyone can quote out the cost, just approximately.
Also I would like to know as list of different reports that can be generated using SAS.
Thanks in advance.
Priya
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
SAS/Assist was and is a great product for doing tasks and generating SAS code. However, in my opinion, SAS Enterprise Guide is really a better alternative than SAS/Assist for generating SAS code and executing that code on SAS on a server. SAS Enterprise Guide has a more modern interface than SAS/Assist, is easier to use and in my opinion, is more intuitive to use.

Every SAS release comes with a What's New section in the documentation, so if you look in the documentation (The first link in the Contents is What's New) or go to the support site and search for What's New, you will find a What's New for SAS 9 and 9.1 that outlines what was added or enhanced between SAS 8.2 and SAS 9.1.

It really is impossible to quote prices. You can contact the SAS representative for your company or call SAS to get the name of a representative in your area or for your industry.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation