BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
We just installed (Base) SAS v9.1.3 and I thought that included access to the Proc CDISC procedure. However I can't find any documentation. Can anyone help? Also, are there any other capabilities in v9 for CDISC that would be helpful?
2 REPLIES 2
Dave_SAS
SAS Employee
Information about Proc CDISC can be found here: http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/xmlengine/proccdisc/index.html

SAS is planning to provide additional CDISC capabilities via the SAS Clinical Data Standards toolkit and the SAS Clinical Data Integration product in 2009. The toolkit is initially focused on SDTM validation and define.xml creation, and, like Proc CDISC, will be available at no additional cost over a SAS/Base license.

Dave
Business Solutions Manager for Life Sciences R&D, SAS
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.

I tried the proc with an AE SDTM File and got the following message: "Variable AESER is subject to controlled terminology but no format has been assigned"

Could you explain this message? I thought SDTM vars could not have a format assigned to them. In this case all the values were 'Y' or 'N' which I thought was acceptable.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation