BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JenHarper
Calcite | Level 5
Hi, hoping this a relevant (enough) forum since I'm doing health care data, b/c otherwise I wasn't sure what forum a QC/SHEWHARTquestion goes in...

I'm making UCHARTS using PROC SHEWHART and am making the graphs using rates (per 1000 discharges). The raw data values are something like .0324 (i.e., the rate not mult*1000), but I'd like the graph X-axis to read "... per 1000 discharges and then display the Y-axis as "32".

I tried a picture format (below) applied with a format statement or a vformat option to no avail. In fact, i can't even seem to control the display of the .0324 form by specifying vformat=6.3 or a format statement like "format measure 6.3;"
proc format;
picture perthousand low-high '0000' (mult=1000);
run;

SAS/QC on Windows Server
V9.1.3 SP3
1 REPLY 1
JenHarper
Calcite | Level 5
And as long as I'm piling on SHEWHART questions...

On P-charts, if you use the yscale=percent, can you control the formatting of that percent (so they display as whole numbers rather than 92.5)?

I've tried format statements and vformat and they don't seem to control anything. Seems like yscale=percent overrides any other formatting.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation