My name is Tracy Wolfe, Vice-President of Zingaro & Company, an executive search consulting firm specializing in the search and selection of executives for the healthcare industry.
I am currently working on an exciting assignment with my client, an international contract research organization with offices in India and Chicago, IL. We are looking for dynamic individuals interested in joining the Statistics and SAS Programming team located in Chicago. We seek candidates with a Master’s degree, PhD preferred, and a minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical clinical trials experience in statistics, biostatistics or a closely related field. Individuals who are creative and thrive in an evolving environment should consider this opportunity. For your review, the job profile follows this message.
I would be grateful for your assistance in our efforts. Please let me know of any outstanding candidates who may be interested in this opportunity or have them contact me directly.
Scope of the Job:
This new position is located at US company headquarters in Chicago, IL. You will assist team members, including data management, clinical, medical writing, and other programmers and statisticians in the analysis of clinical trials being conducted by the company. This job requires SAS programming, good communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
1. Applies SAS programming knowledge to clinical trial data.
2. Extracts SAS datasets from Oracle Clinical.
3. Creates data management review listings.
4. Performs QC of tables, listings, graphs, and derived datasets.
5. Can independently develop computer programs to generate safety and efficacy tables, listings, graphs, and derived datasets using SAS as outlined by the statistical analysis plan.
6. Provide input on database design for optimal structures for the support of data collection as well as analysis.
7. Ability to interact with clients.
8. Mentors other and new programmers.
9. Adheres to all study/project timelines.
10. Documents work so other statisticians and programmers can check or modify work.
11. Adheres to all policies, procedures, SOPs, and training plans.
12. Leads and/or contributes to internal process improvement initiatives.
13. Files study documents into Biometrics internal files.
14. Reviews draft protocols and CRFs for potential data collection and representation, or database structure problems. Provides feedback to the project team, when requested.
15. Other duties as assigned.
We seek a SAS Programmer with a minimum of 5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
We seek a professional with a Master’s Degree or PhD in statistics, biostatistics, or a closely related field.
Candidates should have a sound understanding of Good Statistical Practices and various regulatory requirements (FDA, EU, and ICH), knowledge of clinical trial design, FDA regulations, and quality standards.
To learn more, please contact Tracy Wolfe