BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lweave2
Calcite | Level 5

Hi SAS Health Care members- NEED YOUR ADVICE!!! I am a Research RN living in Atlanta & I am very enthusiastic about getting into the Health Care Fraud field.  I understand that there are IT software companies for example Booz/Allen Hamilton, CGI, Emdeon, EDIWatch, General Dynamics Information Technology, Healthcare Fraud Shield, Health Integrity, SAS, OPTUM, Truven Health Analytics, & Verisk Health that hire nurse investigators to review possible suspicious medical billing patterns which could possibly be fradulent.  This specific type of software can flag suspicious billing patterns and alert the nurses who are investigators working for these IT software companies that I mentioned.  I need your expertise in the Health Care Fraud Industry.  Can anyone refer me to somebody who works in this field???  Can anyone advice me where I can network with employees of these companies?  Truly appreciate all your help & support!!!!!-Lisa Weaver, RN

1 REPLY 1
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

Two suggestions:

1. Contact the SAS Atlanta office, and do some networking with the staff. In my experience, SAS employees are usually very outgoing and helpful, and it could help you get some leads.

2. SAS users have a number of user groups. Get in touch with your local user group, and see if anyone has suggestions about your interests.

Tom

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation