BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Abdu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

In clinical field, I heard a lot of these terms.  Could anybody explain me what is in-text table and post-text table and POP?  If anybody can point me where to find these information, that would be great.  Thank you in advance.

Best,

Abdu.

2 REPLIES 2
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

In-text means output which will be copied and pasted into the body of another report.

Post-text means output which will be appended to a document.

Slight differences in where titles/footnotes should be placed and occasionally fonts.  Otherwise they are pretty much the same.

POP - well writing it like that indicates something to do with an email account/system?  I think you mean populations?  If so then they are groups who fulfull certain criteria to be analysed on.  So a male population would be anyone of the whole study with gender male.

Abdu
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for explain, RW9.

The POP or P.O.P seems like a setup for Clinical trial folder for SAS programmer.  Like a track sheet.  I do not know exactly what is that.  For sure it is not Population.

Thanks,

Abdu.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation