BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
L_L
Calcite | Level 5 L_L
Calcite | Level 5
Dear all,

I would like to improve the quality of a statistic report.
Actually, if I want to report differences among groups I proceed as follow (for example in case of quantitative variable first I produce a table with a descriptive analisys and second a proc anova or a non parametric test):

1) PROC TABULATE DATA=XX;

CLASS YY / missing ORDER=formatted descending;
var JJ;
classlev YY;
TABLE
YY=’Label ',
all='Total',
JJ='Mean'*(mean='Mean' StdDev='SD' min='Min' max='Max'
p25='' median='Median' p75='' N )/misstext='0.00';
RUN;

2) title "ANOVA";

PROC ANOVA DATA=XX;
CLASS YY;
MODEL JJ = YY;
MEANS YY / HOVTEST=LEVENE ;
RUN;

Do you have any idea to summarize the results in one table (for example the descriptive analisys together with the p-value)?

Thanks in advance for your input!
1 REPLY 1
SPR
Quartz | Level 8 SPR
Quartz | Level 8
Hello L&L,

I think that you need some output from ANOVA in the form of a dataset. It is very easy to achieve with ODS output tables like this:
[pre]
ODS output HOVFTest=HT;
proc anova data=sashelp.class;
class age;
model Height=age;
means age/hovtest=levene;
run;
[/pre]
The procedure creates a dataset HT containing p-value and other parameters of Levene's test. Then you can add/merge this dataset with descriptive statistics. The list of all available ODS tables for ANOVA you can find in DETAILS/ODS TABLE NAMES section of HELP for this procedure.
Sincerely,
SPR

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation