BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Is there any way in Proc lifetest where I can change the range in horizontal axis instead of getting the default output? e.g. something like using haxis in proc gplot, where I may get the desired output.

Any reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I don't know much about PROC LIFETEST, but there is a Tech Support note that seems to contain a lot of info on customizing PROC LIFETEST graphs or reproducing them with PROC GPLOT (which does have a lot of customization ability).

In addition, PROC LIFETEST is one of the procs that supports ODS GRAPHICS (which is still experimental in SAS 9.1.3 -- if you want to adjust the axis for ODS GRAPHICS output, then you might want to contact Tech Support for help in that regard.

cynthia

here's an example of how you'd use PROC LIFETEST with ODS GRAPHICS:
[pre]

ods html path='c:\temp' (url=none)
gpath='c:\temp' (url=none)
file='lifetest.html'
style=statistical;
ods graphics on/ imagefmt=static;
goptions reset=(symbol axis);

symbol1 c=blue; symbol2 c=orange;
proc lifetest data=Exposed outsurv=outsurv
plots=(s,lls) noprint;
time Days*Status(0);
strata Treatment;
run;

ods graphics off;
ods html close;

[/pre]
(based on the data in this example but using ODS Graphics instead of GPLOT
http://support.sas.com/kb/30/addl/fusion_30602_1_lifetest_create_survival_plots_using_gplot.sas.txt )
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks a lot Cynthia.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation