BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
robertrao
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I want to report on the flowsheets and particularly on the placement and removal times of ventilator

How can i acheive that in EPIC??

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
BrianPratt
Calcite | Level 5

IP_FLWSHT_REC is the main table to link encounters to flowsheets. If you are starting at the patient encounter level, PAT_ENC.INPATIENT_DATA_ID (or PAT_ENC_HSP.INPATIENT_DATA_ID) links to IP_FLWSHT_REC.INPATIENT_DATA_ID. IP_FLWSHT_MEAS has the measurements that were entered into the flowsheet and is linked to IP_FLWSHT_REC by FSD_ID. To get the flowsheet template you link IP_FLWSHT_MEAS.FLT_ID to IP_FLT_DATA.TEMPLATE_ID and to get the measurement name link IP_FLWSHT_MEAS.FLO_MEAS_ID to IP_FLO_GP_DATA.FLO_MEAS_ID.

You will need to know the flowsheet template your organization is using for ventilator measurements if you want to limit your results to that specific flowsheet.

robertrao
Quartz | Level 8

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

I was using IP_LDA_NOADDSINGLE dataset(after filtering for AIRWAYS)  which has the placement and removal times for LINES , DRAINS and AIRWAYS.

This dataset has pat_id encounter_id fsd_id and flomeas_id along with the placement and removal times

But there are repeats with the encounter_id with different placement and removals

I am confused on which one to pick from this list..

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation