BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
robertrao
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Has anybody used the SAS code to produce reports for various PSI measures??

I have the file in the same format as requested...

I am unable to get the report in the way I wanted. I wanted the measures by patient level, but the original code provided I s summarized....

Could someone help me

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

What SAS Code? Where did it come from?  Without that its going to be a tad difficult to answer this question.

robertrao
Quartz | Level 8

Firstly, I would like to thank you for the response.

The code is from downloading the contents of the link below.

http://www.qualityindicators.ahrq.gov/software/SAS.aspx

I think this very big to get familiarized. If somebody had worked on this they it would have been easy ...

Anyways if you are interested and feel that it is not a waste of time for u they I can proceed further..

Thanks

Singh_R
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Robert,

Please read the instructions that come along with it. They are pretty comprehensive in covering all the details. Also, it is very difficult to understand your question? Could you please elaborate on the exact problem? I have some experience in using those codes so might be able to help if you could point out the exact problem.

Rakesh

robertrao
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Singh.

thanks for the reply.

i Am still not very good in understanding that code

i want to get the numerators , denominators. Observed , expected etc etc in a single table

the. Code they provided is in 3 different outputs and is summarized by HOSPID

i want by 'key'.... (Per patient)

basically i I want the manner output comes out from the QI windows software... Because I was asked to match the output like Qi wondows

could you please help me with the code??

thanks

robertrao
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Singh,

I was trying to use the SAS code to get the results(observed, expected etc.)  at the patient level.

But SAS code is giving me at the Hospital level.

Could you please provide some help???

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation