BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jack_CR
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi communitie!

I have a Stored Process made with Enterp Guide. in this SP I have two parameters with a dependency between they. When I select a "name of client" (1st parameter) in the list of ID only appear the id's (2nd parameter) that have relationship with the name of client that were selected.
In Enterprise Guide, this doing it succesfully.

But in SAS Web Report Studio doesn't work. When I select a name of client the other parameter (id's of client) switch as disabled.

I use a Oracle table to make the dynamic list in these parameters.
I connect to Oracle with a ODBC conection.
I use Enterpirse Guide 7.1 and SAS Web Report Studio 9.4

(I attach two image about my problem)

15.jpg16.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

If you test the prompt in the Stored Process Wizard in SAS Management Console, does it work as expected?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

If you test the prompt in the Stored Process Wizard in SAS Management Console, does it work as expected?

jack_CR
Fluorite | Level 6
Hello Madelyn_SAS!!
thanks for your reply. Yes, I test my SP parameters in Management Console and does it work as I expected.

But not in SAS Web Report Studio (you can see it in image attached call "16")

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation