BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mikesatriaevo
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi SAS Expert,

Good day to you. I'm seeking advice pertaining on SAS Information Delivery Portal v4.31_M1. I'm creating a report and had define the category as '<=6 MTHS', '7 -12 MTHS', '>60 MTHS'.

The problem is when displaying for category labeling with '<=6 MTHS', user will not be able to view the comment box and it details. Even the distinct key are not able to be shown. There is no issue when user select other categories. You may refer to the Attachment below.

Is there any workaround to resolve this issue? Do we need to change some on the report or the labeling?

I'd tried to change the label to other word and there is no issue on displaying.

Is there any references for me to identify what kind of symbols can't be used?

I asked my other colleague symbols such as " (quotation marks), & (ampersands), and > and < (greater than and less then) should be avoided

Is this the only symbols that need to be avoided?

Appreciate those who have experience this could share some info.

Regards,

Champ

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation