Traditional web-based reporting with SAS BI tools

SAS Web Report Studio displays an "unresolved resources" message when you open an existing report that is based directly on a table

Regular Contributor

SAS Web Report Studio displays an "unresolved resources" message when you open an existing report that is based directly on a table

Hi Friends,

When am trying to access  data and when I submitting a query from Webreport studio.  I receive an error below.

am able to run the same report but not the other user and he has all permissions but still not getting where its going wrong.

Unresolved Data Item

one or more data items in the table could not be resolved. The user may not have permission to view the data items.

I would really appreciate If any one can provide solution to this

Regular Contributor

Re: SAS Web Report Studio displays an "unresolved resources" message when you open an existing report that is based directly on a table

Sasprofile,

We had a similar issue.  Our permissions had to be set correctly at the Unix folder level(s); the file level; the metadata level; and any other location the program may hit against.  I had to work closely with our SAS/Unix Administrator.  We stepped through the userid's permissions at each Unix level then at each server level. 

SAS Super FREQ

Re: SAS Web Report Studio displays an "unresolved resources" message when you open an existing report that is based directly on a table

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation