BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to set the width of tables/crosstabs in SAS WRS? I know this can be set for charts and graphs.

The reason I ask is that the tables do not seem to align the same way that it shows on the screen when I create a pdf file from WRS.

I am using SAS WRS 4.2 M1.

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
TSBruce
SAS Employee
Hi-

There is really no way to control the actual size of a table or crosstab like you can with graphs using the hieght and width controls. However, keep in mind a few things that may impact the display of the tables and crosstabs in PDF:

1. The default number of columns and rows. If your table or crosstab has 50 columns but only displays the first 12 (meaning that you see something like "Columns 1 - 12 of 50), then printing this report in PDF will include all columns and not just the ones displayed in the report.

2. You can manually resize the table or crosstab dragging the far right side of the table. You can also resize the table or crosstab data items by dragging them also. This may give you more control on the size of the table/crosstab.

3. Page setup can also influence how tables and crosstabs are displayed in a PDF. You have the option to Wrap or Fit Width (meaning WRS will try to display the entire table without wrapping) in the "Fit" drop down box.

Hope this helps.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation