BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
we have recently added some iPad's to our group and loaded Outlook email on them. When sending PDF files from WRS using distributor the PDF file is not available for viewing. if we forward the email to the iPad changing the email format from HTML to rich Text the attachment shows up.

Does SAS WRS generate emails all as HTML format or can this be changed to Rich Text? Note these are not the embedded HTML but the PDF attachment
2 REPLIES 2
AngelaHall
SAS Employee
There is a support tix on the Apple website that states this can happen when the email is sent to Outlook in RTF format.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1506

Are you saying that the emails from WRS are in RTF format?

~ Angela
deleted_user
Not applicable
hi Angela

I read that too but I am actually saying the reverse. It seems that for us iPad reads it if the email is sent as RTF but not HTML but SAS WRS using distributor generates the email as HTML

Any clues you can provide as to how WRS generates the email might help us zero in on a fix

We are still on 9.1.3 not 9.2 and WRS 3.1 so I don't know if the new version integrates any better.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation