BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Clash
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi!

I have a very simple information map containing 4 tables, relations are defined. 

How do I create a filter for one of my tables, based on HAVING where clause? What I want is a query that only returns the rows with highest number for my column, example "having my_key_sk EQ max(my_key_sk)"

Thanks for any help pointing me in the right directions,

Regards,

Claes Wedberg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Aggregate filters can be a performance killer, so I would suggest create a new table using this having clause.

If that's not appropriate:

If you are not able to create it in the UI, you could probably create a view on top of the table, and use that instead.

Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Aggregate filters can be a performance killer, so I would suggest create a new table using this having clause.

If that's not appropriate:

If you are not able to create it in the UI, you could probably create a view on top of the table, and use that instead.

Data never sleeps
Clash
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Linus!

Shure thing, I created a view and it works great!

Thanks a lot, 

Best regards

/Claes

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation