Traditional web-based reporting with SAS BI tools

How can I sort a crosstab by a dynamically generated %?

Occasional Contributor

How can I sort a crosstab by a dynamically generated %?

Hi everyone,

In my information map I have a measure called count that is always =1. Then 2 categories Flag and Region.  Flag can take the values ('Correct'/'Incorrect') and region can be any of about 100 regions.  My dataset contains about 2,000 rows each row has a value for region and a flag value of 'Correct' or 'Incorrect'.

So from this I create a crosstab.  In the columns I have the flag, then count, then % (generated dynamically as a "Row Total percent" on the measure count).  In the Rows I have Region.

I then apply a rank showing the top 25 regions where flag = Incorrect.  But what I would really like is a ranking of the top 25 regions with the highest percentage of flag = Incorrect.  I can sort by count but not by %.  Is there a way to do this is in Web Report Studio?  I'd also like to add a column called rank with rank values 1-25. I'd also like to sort by percentage in a bar graph.

WRS Example.JPG

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chickenhouse

Grand Advisor

Re: How can I sort a crosstab by a dynamically generated %?

Code used to generate the existing table?

Occasional Contributor

Re: How can I sort a crosstab by a dynamically generated %?

I'm not sure what you mean.  A SAS DI Studio job generated the data for the table through a complex series of joins.  The data was loaded into Information Map Studio, (count was a measure generated in here).  Then SAS Web Report Studio created the table by just dragging stuff around it's virtually codeless.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation