Traditional web-based reporting with SAS BI tools

Export formats of a Report from SAS Information Delivery Portal

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Export formats of a Report from SAS Information Delivery Portal

Hi, sorry, I'm new in SAS.
I have a report created from a SAS Stored Process in Enterprise Guide. This report will be run in SAS Information Delivery Portal... I suppose using Report Viewer (I'm not sure).
¿Can I export this report to Excel, .csv, .txt, PDF and HTML formats from SAS Delivery Portal or Report Viewer?

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎06-03-2016 02:30 PM
Occasional Contributor

Re: Export formats of a Report from SAS Information Delivery Portal

Thank you JuanS_OCS!

I applied the options that are indicated in your paper. Now I can export to PDF, HTML, CSV and .TXT formats, from sas code. Only I need to achieve export to Excel succesfully.

But, I have a doubt, within SAS Delivery Portal there is no way to export a report to, for example, Excel or PDF?

thanks again!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Trusted Advisor

Hi,

you can, but you will need to implement this functionality within your SAS Stored Process.

This paper might help you... Smiley Happy http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/forum2007/021-2007.pdf

Solution
‎06-03-2016 02:30 PM
Occasional Contributor

Thank you JuanS_OCS!

I applied the options that are indicated in your paper. Now I can export to PDF, HTML, CSV and .TXT formats, from sas code. Only I need to achieve export to Excel succesfully.

But, I have a doubt, within SAS Delivery Portal there is no way to export a report to, for example, Excel or PDF?

thanks again!

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation