BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NicolaD
Calcite | Level 5
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has come across this issue before and if there is any way to save my report.

I have created a report which filters some of the report elements on variable called chart_number and one section is filtered on a variable called chart_type, the report was working fine and doing exactly what I wanted.

I then had to change the scope of the report and ended up renumbering all the charts, therefore the variable chart_number changed as did chart_type for some of the associated chart_numbers.

I opened the web report again to change the filtering within the report to reflect this, and as expected the report elements do not render charts or tables in view mode, but when I try to switch to edit mode I get an error window pop up saying that the report cannot be edited because it was not created in WRS or there are security issues.

Any ideas anyone?
1 REPLY 1
TSBruce
SAS Employee
Please take a look at http://support.sas.com/kb/31336 and see if this helps.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation