BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jplarios
Quartz | Level 8
I want to add a disclaimer that pertains to the data being dicplayed in the report. In the doc I see that this is done to the localproperties xml file by adding :

MyDisclaimer

Is the TableandGraph populated with the name of the table and the graph I want to add the disclaimer. Or , if this is not changed, the disclaimer will be applied to all reports surfaced? even if the disclaimer I want to add is to an especific report(s)?
Thanks,
jp
1 REPLY 1
Jenn2
SAS Employee
JP,
Tech Support would like to connect with you on this matter. They feel like it is an issue that they can help you resolve. Please contact them (http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform) if you have not heard from them within 24 hours.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation