BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CVitron
SAS Employee

Hi SAS Viya Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on December 7th, 11 AM – Noon ET entitled What Do I Need to Know About Kubernetes for Administering SAS® Viya®?  I’ll cover how Kubernetes and SAS Viya intersect, especially in the areas of administration and deployment. Bring your questions. I’ll also host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

You will learn:

• How running SAS in Kubernetes does not change everything about administering SAS Viya.
  • Which administration tasks require interacting with Kubernetes directly and which do not.
  • An overview of the SAS Viya deployment process using kustomize and kubectl commands.
  • The process of manipulating YAML files and applying changes with kustomize and kubectl commands.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation