BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fnajera
Calcite | Level 5

Hi team,

As you know, when SAS Viya is deployed via marketplace, two managed group nodes are created by the managed application. Obviously we don't have access to those groups. However, Azure Security is notifying about the following vulnerabilities. How can we address them? 

fnajera_0-1718654156377.png

fnajera_1-1718654194127.png

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
fnajera
Calcite | Level 5
Any update about this question? We cannot go on production, because security team is concerned about these vulnerability alerts
Conor_H
SAS Employee

Thank you for bringing the Azure security recommendations to our attention. We are conducting a review of the recommendations to ensure that the high severity vulnerabilities are addresses first. I will provide an update when that review is complete. Note that some of the medium and low alerts may trigger additional infrastructure costs for additional Microsoft security products or services. 

fnajera
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you so much Conor, Please let me know if you need further information, and we're looking forward to know about the review.
fnajera
Calcite | Level 5
Sorry Conor, just to notify to the stakeholders, what is a likely date for having these vulnerabilities solved?