BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure includes extensive online documentation, a learning portal with self-paced training courses, and access to this active SAS Community to answer your questions.

If you have questions or support needs as you use SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure, we invite you to post your question to this support forum. SAS experts are ready to reply with guidance to help you to learn and to help you to troubleshoot any challenges you encounter.

Essential resources

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
2 REPLIES 2
rabindrakumar_1
Fluorite | Level 6
Which SAS Viya applications are available on Azure Market place. If I want to use SAS Studio from SAS Viya using Azure Marketplace then whether the application will be installed in my Azure Resource Group like other resources for example Databricks or do we need to perform some customized tasks in order to run SAS Studio available in Azure Resource Group.
rich_sas
SAS Employee

Hi @rabindrakumar_1 -

You may want to refer to the product overview document, which lists the set of products that are included in the Azure marketplace offering as well as other helpful product information.

The included SAS products are:

• SAS Visual Analytics
  • SAS Data Preparation
  • SAS Visual Statistics
  • SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning
  • SAS Optimization
  • SAS Econometrics
  • SAS Studio Analyst
  • SAS for Microsoft 365
  • SAS/ACCESS®
  • SAS Information Governance
  • SAS/QC®
  • SAS/CONNECT®
  • SAS Model Manager

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Rich

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation