BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mahdi_G
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy SAS Viya from Marketplace and i have a "Request Timeout" after 2 hours. This is the error message i have:

{
    "status": "Failed",
    "error": {
        "code": "ResourceDeploymentFailure",
        "message": "The resource provision operation did not complete within the allowed timeout period."
    }
}

In the "Managed application", i have this error message "The application failed to provision. Contact application support for more information."

Thank you for your help,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Conor_H
SAS Employee

Hi @mahdi_G

There are some requirements on your Azure subscription that must be true for our marketplace deployment to work. Could you please review the following documentation to make sure your subscription complies?

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/viyaakscdc/v_001/viyaaksfaq/n09skbpwwk7m4vn122eufqzw4mgr.htm...

We would like to be able to provide pre-flight checks / warnings for these issues but it's not currently possible for this type of marketplace deployment on Azure.

Please reply back if you continue to have issues.

Best regards,

Conor

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Conor_H
SAS Employee

Hi @mahdi_G

There are some requirements on your Azure subscription that must be true for our marketplace deployment to work. Could you please review the following documentation to make sure your subscription complies?

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/viyaakscdc/v_001/viyaaksfaq/n09skbpwwk7m4vn122eufqzw4mgr.htm...

We would like to be able to provide pre-flight checks / warnings for these issues but it's not currently possible for this type of marketplace deployment on Azure.

Please reply back if you continue to have issues.

Best regards,

Conor

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation