Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

sas va net diagram

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

sas va net diagram

hi,

im wondering about net diagram, but i can use it just in exploration and not in report designer

any workaround suggested

tnks

mauro

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-31-2018 05:05 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: sas va net diagram

Hi, Unfortunately some of the advanced analytics visualization are not supported in the report designer application back in version VA 7.x. This has been resolved in VA 8.x since both have been merged into a single interface. Hopefully a version you can upgrade to soon?

There isn't a good work-around available other than taking an image snapshot of the related visualization I believe or of course use a different visualization altogether.

Regards, Falko

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎05-31-2018 05:05 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: sas va net diagram

Hi, Unfortunately some of the advanced analytics visualization are not supported in the report designer application back in version VA 7.x. This has been resolved in VA 8.x since both have been merged into a single interface. Hopefully a version you can upgrade to soon?

There isn't a good work-around available other than taking an image snapshot of the related visualization I believe or of course use a different visualization altogether.

Regards, Falko

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation