Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

sample data insight toy company

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

sample data insight toy company

Hi there,

I am watching the SAS Visual Analytics VLE videos but in my training account there isn't any sample data called "Insight Toy Company". Can you help me where can i download this data, thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎12-22-2017 04:15 PM
Community Manager

Re: sample data insight toy company

All Replies
Solution
‎12-22-2017 04:15 PM
Community Manager

Occasional Contributor

Posted in reply to AnnaBrown

Hi Anna Brown, thank you for your reply, but i couldn't open the link Insight Toy  in that post, also there isn't any file called insight toy in the Try Before You Buy VA website link. I just wanted to catch up the videos with the same example, but i couldn't, can you give me a direct link if available, thanks again..

Occasional Contributor

Posted in reply to AnnaBrown

Hi Anna,

Now its ok, due to organization policy it blocked the content, so i tried to download the content from my home pc and i managed it.

Now i have the data and very motived to learn the concept of SAS Visual Analytics from the videos. Thank you very much for your interest to solve my problem.

Gökhan

Community Manager

I'm so glad you were able to access, and are on your way to learning SAS Visual Analytics! I hope you'll find this community helpful as you dig in.

Anna

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation