Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

i need to find out the total no of recordsi.e with the help of last updated date that records updated in less than 1year 1-2 year and greater than 2 year

Occasional Contributor

i need to find out the total no of recordsi.e with the help of last updated date that records updated in less than 1year 1-2 year and greater than 2 year

i need to find out the total no of recordsi.e with the help of  last updated date i.e from todays date that records updated in less than 1year 1-2 year and greater than 2 year

Respected Advisor

Re: i need to find out the total no of recordsi.e with the help of last updated date that records updated in less than 1year 1-2 year and greater than 2 year

Please provide much more detail: What do you have, how should the expected result look like, what did you already try that worked/did not work.

Please provide also some sample data (a data step creating such data) and then show us how the expected result needs to look like.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation