jithuzoom
Obsidian | Level 7
ifrs_idreport_dateeadeclperiod_idcrr_stage_identifierstage_movement 
X120161231877current period2stage 1 to stage 2
X220161231655current period1stage 3 to stage 1
X120161130645previous period1 
X220161130434previous period3 

Hi folks,

I have all historial reords in a single lasr dataset as shown above ;I also got period_id to show period data in addtion to report_date.The credit rating field (crr_stage_identifier),a numeric item needs to be compared with previous period record and create the calculated character field, stage_movement with message as shown in the data above.

For example, IFRS_ID,X1 moved from credit rating stage 1 in previous period  to stage 2 in current period and hence stage_movement got value as 'stage 1 to stage 2'.

same way, I would like to create caluated fields for ead and ecl differences from previous period.

1 REPLY 1
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I think the fastes and easiest way is to do some dataprep in a data step before you load the data into VA.

Then you can handle for example time gaps and other "defects" in your data.

With retain and firs/last you will get full control 🙂

//Fredrik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation