Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

export code failed on SAS VA LASR start

Frequent Contributor

export code failed on SAS VA LASR start

Hello All,

I am getting the following error on the lasr server while starting or stoping in va . Lasr server starting successfuly but there a window opens giving the following message.

Export code failed

Task summary --success(sasjob precode) ERRORS (Export code)------ERROR: insufficient authorization to access /sas/sart_110817022617.sas ..( looked for this program in server but no where it exist ) and this number keep changes after doing repeated /sas/start_110817024110 (next occurrence..) any idea on this please..

Trusted Advisor

Re: export code failed on SAS VA LASR start

Hello @vallsas,

it seems to me as the user who started that LASR server (yours, or a service account( (you can check who on the Administration app), does not have write access to the /sas folder. You have 2 ways: or write it on a different location (as /tmp) or add the permissions. My suggestion would be to create a /sas/LASRscripts folder behind /sas and provide the permissions to this folder only.

SAS Employee

@vallsas,

It seems like you have enabled "Record actions as SAS statements" in File -> Preferences -> Manage Environment. If so, please change the path to the folder to which you have a read/write access.

Frequent Contributor

Hi alexal,

I haven't changed any thing in VA file preferences and is there any posibiltiy that automatically will be changed these preferences?

thanks

SAS Employee

@vallsas,

Nope.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation