Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

drillable chart

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

drillable chart

Hi Team,

I have created a hierarchy and now need a drillable chart to be created by a measure(xyz) and hierarchy created.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎10-21-2017 05:51 AM
Trusted Advisor

Re: drillable chart

Posted in reply to sas_viclearner

If you use a bar chart report object and use your hierarchy and measure, it should automatically drill down. You'll see hyperlinks appear under the bars and can also double click on the bar to drill down. A bread crumb navigational path appears at the top of the chart so you can see where you are in the drill down path. You can also click on this and use the drop down to change to another level.

I'd suggest going through the SAS Visual Analytics User Guide - Working with Hierarchies in a Report

and Working with Data Role Assignment

Kind Regards,

Michelle

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎10-21-2017 05:51 AM
Trusted Advisor

Posted in reply to sas_viclearner

If you use a bar chart report object and use your hierarchy and measure, it should automatically drill down. You'll see hyperlinks appear under the bars and can also double click on the bar to drill down. A bread crumb navigational path appears at the top of the chart so you can see where you are in the drill down path. You can also click on this and use the drop down to change to another level.

I'd suggest going through the SAS Visual Analytics User Guide - Working with Hierarchies in a Report

and Working with Data Role Assignment

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Occasional Contributor

Posted in reply to MichelleHomes

Thanks Michelle

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation