BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
John_Brady
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am creating some period over period charts in VA.  I am charting Sales (Difference from Previous Parallel Period) by month.  The data ranges from 1/1/14-10/31/15.  The  Difference from Previous Parallel Period metrics are missing for 2014 because the dataset does not include 2013 data.  This was expected. 

I do not want the bar charts and crosstabs to show 2014 data as it is missing.  Is there a way to control the output so the charts shows only 2015?  Filtering on date does not work as the 2014 data is needed to calculate the 2015 (Difference from Previous Parallel Period).  I don't believe you can filter on an aggregated measure either.  I have attached a screen shot for reference.       

Thanks for the help. 

VA help screenshot.JPG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation