BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi SAS Visual Analtyics Community,

The SAS UX Design team welcomes your feedback on a couple of projects it’s working on for a standard screen for SAS applications. We hope you consider taking a few minutes to complete a two-part survey: one on design themes for a page to select projects and another section on color contrasts for labels.

Complete the survey here.

Thanks for your input!

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Anna, should this topic be pinned?

Also, I did the survey but did not click the link to the second part. Do you have a direct link to the second part of the survey?

Thanks,

Sam

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi Sam!

Thanks for the idea to pin this topic - just did so.

Thanks also for taking the survey. The second part can be accessed via the link after the instructions on page 9. It says, “Please click here to go to the color contrast section of the survey.” 

Let me know if you have trouble accessing it.

Anna

Sam_SAS
SAS Employee
The trouble is, I can't get back to page 9 without starting the survey over again.
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Great point. Here's the direct link to that section of the survey: http://label-contrast-test.webflow.io/

It’ll ask you to enter your name again, so it is possible to skip the first part if you've already completed it because the two sections will sync.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation