Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

While installing SAS VA on Linux, I have been facing a problem with SAS Web Application Configuration. Can any please help?

N/A

While installing SAS VA on Linux, I have been facing a problem with SAS Web Application Configuration. Can any please help?

I have been trying to install SAS VA on Linux SUSE for more than 15 times. I have completely reinstalled by Linux instance to maintain a fresh install. While most of the servers were installed and configured without a problem, SAS Web Application Configuration is creating a problem. It is trying to access port 8080 but the application is timed out before the port is opened. When I manually check the status of the port, it is not in use by any other application. I am unable to understand what to do to make the 8080 port to listen to the configuration process.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Occasional Learner

Re: While installing SAS VA on Linux, I have been facing a problem with SAS Web Application Configuration. Can any please help?

Sailesh7, I am having the same exact problem, did you ever find any resolve for this?  Thanks.

ron

Occasional Contributor AHD
Occasional Contributor

Re: While installing SAS VA on Linux, I have been facing a problem with SAS Web Application Configuration. Can any please help?

Dear Sailesh,

I am not much expert in SAS, but request you to please check the firewall and iptables setting.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Sailesh,

Try to install with port other than 8080, I am not sure it will work but at list we can try.

Best of luck!!!

Yogesh

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation