Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Where/How activate Reports notifications?

New Contributor

Where/How activate Reports notifications?

Hello, I have made a VA report with several graphics. I have configured de Alert section in the report  in order to when a data serie exceeds a value, a SAS user group receive a notification, but nobody receive anything... how I must configure or active the notification sending? Where? In the management console?

Thank you in advance

New Contributor

How/where activate reports notifications ?

Hello, I have made a VA report with several graphics. I have configured the report alert section in order to when a data serie exceeds a value, an user group receive a notification, but nobody receive anything. Where/how can I configure or active the notification sending? In the management console? Is the notification an email o SMS, or is the notification a pop-up that appears when you login in sas or similar?

Thank you in advance.

Super User
Super User

Re: How/where activate reports notifications ?

SAS Employee

Re: Where/How activate Reports notifications?

Hi @SASAnne,

You don't mention which release of SAS Visual Analytics you're using.  Here's the administration documentation related to alerts: Managing Alerts and Notifications.  (This is for the 7.4 release.  If you need a different release, you can find all of the documentation here: http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/va/index.html.)

Hope this helps,

Joy

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation