BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
dmcloughlin
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I was building a decision tree in VS today, and was pulling my hair out trying to get a way of being able to zoom in on the decision tree - having extended my desktop onto my 2nd screen at home, I can see the issue:  The show diagnostic plots and show tree overview (which appears to be the only way i can access the ability to zoom into the tree?) - are excluded from view on the smaller screen - there is no scroll bar option to reveal them - does anyone know of another way of accessing these check boxes other than through the properties pane?

Not a great screenshot - but you can see that in the smaller screen - these two options are missing.

VA.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gerakios
SAS Employee

DamianMcLoughlin,

If you right-click inside of the Tree window, but not on a node, you should see the Show diagnostic plots and Show tree overview options. Further, if your mouse has a scroll wheel, you can zoom in and out of the decision tree with the mouse wheel. Hold the shift key and left-click in the Tree window to move the decision tree.

Another trick to consider is putting your browser into full screen mode to gain more screen real estate. The keybind for this is typically F11.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gerakios
SAS Employee

DamianMcLoughlin,

If you right-click inside of the Tree window, but not on a node, you should see the Show diagnostic plots and Show tree overview options. Further, if your mouse has a scroll wheel, you can zoom in and out of the decision tree with the mouse wheel. Hold the shift key and left-click in the Tree window to move the decision tree.

Another trick to consider is putting your browser into full screen mode to gain more screen real estate. The keybind for this is typically F11.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation