BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Suhas_77
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am new to SAS VA and working on a requirement to create a report which looks something as follows :

crosstab question.png

The problem I am facing is both the rows and columns will be measures. The column measures subtotals will be shown in the Overall total row. Each intersection of row measure should show the count/sum of the row measure value by the column measure values.

Following picture shows a sample subset what I would like to create :

crosstab question 2.png

Its not that I have to do it on a crosstab. Any other solutions are welcome. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
JRoman
Obsidian | Level 7

I recognize that this is an old post, but it was never answered and I'm facing the same problem right now.  Does anyone have a solution for this?

Gregor_Herrmann
SAS Employee

In Visual Analytics 8.2, it is possible to place measures in rows in a crosstab object (see the attached screenshot).

GregoMeasureInRows.PNGr

JRoman
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks, Gregor.  We're still on 7.4 at my office, but it's good to know that option is available in 8.2.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation