Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Unable to start SAS LASR server

Contributor

Unable to start SAS LASR server

Hi All,

Attempting to start the SAS LASR server. But receiving the error:

"Starting the SAS LASR Analytic Server failed."
when I click on "Show Details". I am receiving the below details
EXCEPTION (SASJob PreCode) .  com.sas.svcs.jobexecution.client.TaskExecutionException: com.sas.services.connection.LoginException: The user "SAS Administrator" could not log on to the server "SASApp - Logical Workspace Server". cause: com.sas.services.connection.LoginException: The user "SAS Administrator" could not log on to the server "SASApp - Logical Workspace Server".

Could anyone please suggest

Thanks

Sandy

SAS Super FREQ

Re: Unable to start SAS LASR server

Posted in reply to sandykota

@sandykota,

That error indicates that user, who tries to start the LASR server, cannot start the workspace server. Make sure that user's account exists on the compute server and he/she has an access to Linux shell.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @alexal,

While starting LASR server. Now I am receiving different error....

User account exists on the server...

SUCCESS (SASJob PreCode)
SUCCESS (Store Process ID)
ERRORS  (Start Server)
----------------------------------------------
ERROR: You cannot combine the STARTSERVER or SERVEROPTS= syntax with the specification of a host other than the local machine.
ERROR: Invalid parameter

Pls suggest
ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.

SAS Super FREQ

Posted in reply to sandykota

@sandykota,

It appears that you are trying to start non-distributed LASR server, but in the HOST field you specified the value that doesn't match the hostname where you starting the workspace server. That is not allowed for non-distributed LASR. Please check the setting for your LASR server in SAS Management Console.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation