BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi All,

Could any one hep regarding to update HADOOP table which is already loaded in the hdfs library and there is a new business data or update the existing business data on a daily basis. as i understood we have to replace the whole table using sas di hadoop transforamton(sas data loader hadoop) . instead of replacing the whole table we need to update or append based on the new data.

help would be highly appreciated...

2 REPLIES 2
moorsd
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Vallsas?

Have you solved this Hadoop table issue yet?

If not, do you know what type of Hadoop table you have on HDFS. Could it be a SAS SPDE table on HDFS, or a external Hive table that stores the data on HDFS.

If you can provide a little bit more detail I may be able to assist you, as I'm working on piece of work using SAS and Hadoop at the moment. Or at least I might be able to point you in the right direction.

regards

David 

vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi there,

Thank you for responding..I am storing the sas table into hadoop and then loading into LASR. Hope I answered your question.

Thanks in advance!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation