BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Jose2
Fluorite | Level 6

So...

since i upgraded from SAS VA 7.3 to 7.4 i keep  getting a pesky error in the report viewer for a graph that worked well in 7.3. Anyone has any idea of why i'm getting this? and most importantly, how do i make it go away?

Also (new at this) how to i add an image to this? i tried attachment but i was told no image files allowed.

Thanks

Jose

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jose2
Fluorite | Level 6

A very nice guy from tecksupport fixed this as we were working on something else. The warning disappears if you change your Report Viewer theme preference to Classic or Modern. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jose2
Fluorite | Level 6

A very nice guy from tecksupport fixed this as we were working on something else. The warning disappears if you change your Report Viewer theme preference to Classic or Modern. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation