Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Tables of contents with hyperlink in Ods pdf

Occasional Contributor

Tables of contents with hyperlink in Ods pdf

Hi All,

I am trying to create a table of contents with hyperlink in Ods pdf.My requirements are I want a table of contents with page no as well as hyperlink also.
I have try two methods.

1) I have created table of contents with datalines in which I have used ods pdf anchor to create hyperlink in pdf report but I am not getting page no.

2) I have used ods proclabel to create table of contents in that I am getting page no but not getting hyperlink

Kindly help me at early as possible

Thanks in advance
Super User
Super User

Re: Tables of contents with hyperlink in Ods pdf

Posted in reply to akash1088

This isn't going to help you much I am afraid, but I have looked at creating TOC's and other more complicated PDF/RTF outputs with SAS, and never had any success.  Its just way too fiddly and difficult to do simple things.  For instance bookmarks, should be simple but nope.  Ended up getting a command line utility which can extract and apply metadata, and using that.  My advice would be to dump all your outputs to RTF, then in Word use VBA to build the document you need and convert it from there.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Tables of contents with hyperlink in Ods pdf

Posted in reply to akash1088
I have tried TOC in Ods RTF it's working and I am getting page no also but to view that TOC everytime i have to press Alt+F9 is this any other way that I can view that TOC without pressing any key.
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation