BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DANH
Calcite | Level 5

I stoped my servers, I tried to start it again. But it is still not working. What should i do?

hoi.PNG
6 REPLIES 6
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What servers did you stop and start and in what order? You should start your VA metadata, followed by your VA App server, then finally your VA mid-tier server. Once this is done log on to each of these servers and verify all VA services are running. Are your servers running Linux or Windows? 

DANH
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for you anwser,  i am using Linux, i just used stop command the start command. What the order do i need follow? I checked status and all server are running.

DANH
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks for you anwser, i am using Linux, i just used stop command the start command. What the order do i need follow? I checked status and all server are running.
DANH
Calcite | Level 5

all server are running.

tes.PNG
SASKiwi
PROC Star

How many physical servers do you have in your VA installation? I was talking about the order of starting physical servers.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Ensure that you shut down the servers in inverse order and start them as documented here:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/bisag/68240/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p0d9d5nzmd8i4yn1usv2...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation